moon action

moon action

Friday, 30 December 2016

Political Prisoner Peter Kramer

No wonder NZ and Aussi are so close to China now, they doing the same kinds of things. Peter Kramer from Sweden is now in a detention camp in Aussi after being refused entry to NZ based on political beliefs. When I phoned immigration they said only an authorized NZ lawyer or Immigration advisor can help, they wont give me any details. When I phoned the Immigration lawyers and advisors there all on holiday till next week or longer.
Peter said some people in that detention center have been there for years.
Some friends have contacted the media, but we think because his politics are contrary to most reporters they will ignore his issues also. Unless you are with the accepted view of resistance or the accepted form of globalization you are worthless. No wonder so many people are bound up in camps around the world. If Aussi and NZ can get away with it, then no one is going to care.


Peter was coming to NZ to meet with political contacts before he resigns his position as world leader of RWR. 

Australia has also refused him entry even though they granted him a Visa. They say it was because of a 20 year old conviction. 

The New Zealand immigration representative who was introduced as a NZ government official would not tell Peter her name, told him rudely he was not welcome in New Zealand, and that he is refused based on hiding his political views the last time he was in New Zealand. This reason is a lie. Peter was interviewed intensely for hours by NZ Immigration about his reasons for coming to NZ and his politics. Kyle Chapman was at the airport to pick Peter up and was also interviewed and it was made known by present officials that they new Kyle was the head of RWR at the time. They released Peter to Kyle after this interview. 

Immigration wont even tell us if there are recorded conversations with Peter. I expect if there are they will be "lost" when they are requested by the official information act. 

It is a nightmare come true, that in western countries a person from a western country is refused entry based on his political beliefs even though our countries protect political freedom and the right to speak your own truths. It seems this is only relevant for left wing activists and Islamic terrorists.

4 comments:

  1. This was a setup from start. I think it was Swedish police behind this from start. The person I talk to over phone In Australia who was from NZ , she told me , that last time I was there in 2013 I mislead them. Mislead about what I was asking. No replay . hang of the phone on me. This is the NEW WORLD ORDER. They took a political stand. I did not. I went to say good bye to my Members as I should leave as the World leader for Right wing resistance. I was there as an tourist . They put me in in to something I would call JAIL. The Swedish ambassador in Australia was no help for me. She did not do any good for me. I will start to go further with this tomorrow and bring it up to a level they never think I can do. The human rights was taken away from me. My political views was something they brought up, not me. I have right to have my opinion when it comes to my political views. So many things has been done wrong here and the last word has not been said yet. A lawyer will be involved. I8 will also contact some media and also go so high I can in all kind of things . Like human rights and also to our parliament. This is not an democracy , This is a totally an dictator who has gone against me. LAST WORD WILL BE FROM ME. Former World leader for Right wing Resistance. Peter Krämer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all. I just wanted to share with you all what happened this week. I left Sweden for NZ last Wednesday morning. I travelled for 36 hours to Melbourne where I was changing flight to go on to NZ. In They took my in for questioning, saying I was not truthful last time I travelled about my so called "intentions". What intentions? Because I am a right winger? The refused me entry into either NZ or Aus without explanation nor evidence. I was handcuffed and taken away to a so called "detention centre" which was like Guantanamo Bay. They put me there, with convicts etc, with a hole in the ground for a toilet and 36 degrees celsius outside. I had not slept for the duration of my trip and they told me to go and sleep there which I refused. When I contacted the Swedish embassy they would not help me and made excuses, I was not given representation and it was holiday time. I was treated so badly by staff. They sent me back to Sweden which took 48 hours this time as we were delayed by 8 hours sitting on the tarmac in Dubai.
    Kyle Sammy and my Woman made several calls and did everything they could to help me when I was stuck there but they had planned this and knew it would be better to keep me out of NZ so that Kyle would not be able to use his power to help me in Australia.
    I have never been treated so badly in all my life and believe me when I tell you this is not over, I am now building a case against them on grounds of human rights violations, unfair dismissal. and general law breaking that they participated in. I will never forget this that I went through, and this can happen to any of you too in the future. They handcuffed me walking to the plane in front of everyone like I am some sort of criminal, and never gave me any reasons as to why they thought they could do this to me.
    I mean it when I say, to stand up for what you believe will come at a price for us all, but we cannot and must not stop doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conspiracy is what it is,between Sweden and the Australian government. Total bullshit. Fight this brother Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Adelle . This was a pure setup against me. I will keep all updated as soon I have more info. Now it is even more that all make a stand. The whole world is to go to hell. New world order is outside our doors. Kick them to hell. Feminist shit and Unwashed braindead lefties. Then on top of that the Bilderberg Group. No No. Time to act. We have fight for years against it. It is a big enemy we have against us. So that means that we now to go in harder then ever to make a stand. I refuse to surrender. Peter Krämer Sweden

    ReplyDelete